- Emily Depew: "Dole’s Decisions: How Elizabeth Dole Saved Over 400,000 Lives Through Safety Belts, Air Bags, and Raising the Drinking Age to Twenty-One."
- Kayleigh Anderson: "Breaking the Cycle: The Toxic Rhetoric around Menstruation."
- Anne Marie Foley: "Illicit Sexuality: Analyzing Devadasis in the Twenty-First Century."
- Daniel Whedon: "Drunk or Sober: Students’ Thoughts About Ambiguous Sexual Activity When Level of Intoxication Varies."
- Valerie J. Kutchko: "Bystanders of Sexually Coercive Situations: Real-Life Experiences."
- Emma Halling: “Closing A Door But Opening A Window: How College Transfer Admissions Policies Leave Students Vulnerable to Sexual Assault, and Insular Records Policies Enable Rapists.”
- Taylor Hersh: “Religiosity and Space in Early Modern Spain.”
- James Castle: "The Effect of Respondent Sex, Gender Ideology, Political Ideology, and Religious Guidance on Heterosexual Support for Gay Male Couple Adoption."
- Hahna Curtin: "The 'Delicious' Deviance of the Betwixt-and-Between: Birds, Boys, and Ambiguity in J.M. Barrie’s Peter Pan."
- Mary Hopkins: "How People Learn About Sex."
- Caitlin Frances Thornbrugh
- Meredith Pavicic: "A Feminist Analysis of the Medicalization of Intimate Partner Violence."
- Corey Flanders: "Sexual Situations Without Orgasm Reciprocity: What Happens When Only One Partner Orgasms?"
- Elise Higgins: "Public Funding for Abortion and Rhetorical Battles: A Case Study."
- Kelsey Sewell: "Examining Heterosexual Sexual Scripts and Satisfaction Ratings as a Function of Orgasm Sequence During Sexual Encounters."
- Stacy Lynn Burke