Declare Your Major or Minor

Welcome to WGSS!

There are no admission requirements, but you do need to officially declare your major or minor with WGSS. Ideally, you will meet with the Department Undergraduate Advisor to declare your major and create a graduation plan. You are also welcome to stop by the College Advising & Student Services office in 109 Strong Hall in person or email from your KU email address and request to declare your major (be sure to include your KUID).