• Home
  • Academics
  • Degrees
  • WGSS Undergraduate Program
  • Sexuality Major
  • Admission

Admission to WGSS Programs

Students interested in entering WGSS programs should apply through the central KU admissions system.

All admitted KU students are welcome to declare a major in Human Sexuality.

To declare your major, contact College Advising & Student Services and meet with the WGSS Academic Advisor as early as possible. You can find them in 109 Strong, by calling 785-864-3500, or through JayhawkGPS.

2022 Newsletter
Need help?
Calendar Events
Follow Us


Student Summer Support Fund
Please donate to our Student Summer Support Fund Here